NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) 2013
This examination shall be consist of 2 papers: (3 hours duration)
=> PART A : ONLINE TEST
Test – I
Aesthetic Sensitivity – 100 marks
Duration of test:- 1 Hour
=> PART B : PAPER BASED TEST
Test – II
Drawing – 100 marks
Duration of test – Two hours.
- Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
- Visualising different sides of three dimensional object.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on the surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes or forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and sense of proportion
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on theme from day to day experiences.
- Reference Books for NATA
- Architecture Entrance Book by P.K. Mishra
- Arihant Book’s A Complete Self Study Guide for B. Arch Entrance Examinations
- B Arch Exam Guide by PK Mishra
- Engineering Drawing by N.D.Bhatt and Pancha
- NATA/AIEE B.Arch. Question Bank-2011
- Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning Book by R.S. Agarwal
- A.V. Classes
- Architecture Aptitude.Com
- Arkin Classes
- Balaji Tutorials
- Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio (BRDS)
- Bhardwaj Classes
- Deepali Tutorials
- Design Quotient Labs ( DQ Labs)
- I.M.S. Mumbai
- V.U.S. Academy